- ATP check (e.g VA02) is considering the STO documents as issue and receipt element during its calculation.
- On the other hand, you do not want these STOs to be considered neither as issue nor as receipt element.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
/SAPAPO/ATPC07, atp check overconfirmation, STOs, SAP categories , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-BF-PAC , Product Availability Check , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.