- CBS is failing to build a development component.
- The compartment may also be in broken state, and the development component may have a red sign in the "Compile State" column (CBS > Compartments > Select the buildspace).
- The build log of such component shows an error similar to the following:
[javac] ERROR: bad class file: <path>
[javac] class file has wrong version 52.0, should be 50.0
In the above example, JDK 8 (class version 52.0) should be used, but it is wrongly set to use JDK 6 (class version 50.0)
- SAP NetWeaver Application Server Java
- SAP NetWeaver Development Infrastructure
software component build service DC SC 49.0 48.0 jvm nwdi nwds , KBA , BC-CTS-CBS , Component Build Server & Component Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.