- You are using transaction FAGL_FCV to valuate balances for non-open item managed accounts and you are expecting the profitability segment (e.g PAOBJNR) to be derived in the revaluation document generated by FAGL_FCV for revenue accounts.
- Document splitting is not active and you have set profitability segment as "required entry" in transaction OBC4 and active for default account assignment in P&L accounts (OKB9).
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- General Ledger
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
BSSUBST, Find profitability segment using substitution, Document splitting, FAGL_FC_VAL, FAGLFLEXT, open item management, V_FAGL_FCBAL, OKB9, assignment, OBC4, revenue accounts, non-open item managed , KBA , FI-GL-GL-G , Closing Operations / Period-End , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.