- IBM DB2 for z/OS uses the ALTER TABLE statement to rename a column.
- SAP PowerDesigner drops then recreates the table.
- When the renamed column is an index column, the index is created but was not dropped.
- It should have dropped the index, renamed the table column and created the index with the new column name.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
key, pkey, pk, primary, constraint, 808765, CR808765, CR#808765 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.