- When using IE11, it is not possible to select the text in the Popup windows, except those in the text box. For example, when an F4 help is done on the Partner field, it is not possible to select and copy any text in the search result.
- The basic function copy/paste (CTRL + C, CTRL + V) does not work inside a modal pop-up.
- On Chrome and Firefox, it is possible to highlight any text in the popup window and do things like Ctrl+C (copy), Ctrl+V (paste) but not in IE 11.
Disclaimer: "Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0, version for SAP HANA
SAP; CRM; WebUI; webui; WEBCUIF; copy; paste; modal; popup; ie11; IE11; IE 11; firefox; chrome; f4; F4; help; , KBA , CA-WUI-UI , User Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.