- When a work order is set as technically completed (status TECO), it's corresponding line item in the associated purchase requistion must be automatically deleted. However, purchase requisition line item is not being automatically deleted.
- Using ME52N you tried to delete the lines but it was not possible.
- Materials Management (MM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
ECC, TECO, PR, purchase requisition, deletion, automatically, IW33, IW32, IW31, ME53N, ME52N, Work Order, Status, delete, WO, PM, PReq, LOEKZ, EBAN-LOEKZ , KBA , MM-PUR-REQ , Purchase Requisitions , PM-WOC-MO-PUR , Purchasing (external processing, Preq, services) , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.