When displaying or creating a document (Shopping Cart, Purchase Order, etc.), the window opens in the Portal Content Area instead of a new Headerless Portal Window.
In this window, you face the following issues:
- Navigation from SRM to Catalog is not working.
- Returning from Catalog creates a new blank Shopping Cart instead of returning items to the original document.
- When you press the Close button it closes the whole portal instead of just the procurement screen.
Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Enterprise Portal
EBP, SRM, MDM, Catalog, Catalogue, window, new, close, error, dump, Display in separate headerless portal window, embedded, Launch in new window, iview , KBA , EP-PCT-SRM-S , BP for mySAP SRM , SRM-EBP-CAT , EBP Catalog Interface , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.