- Active directory SSO does not work on some or all Windows 10 client machines that are using IE 11 for Web applications like BI Launchpad , CMC and gives a login page.
- This behavior is not reproducible on Windows 7 and Windows 8 client machines.
- The issue may not appear on all windows 10 client machines depending on how they are configured the version of w10 or the version of IE 11
- Tomcat stderr.log snipet (error is very misleading) this error is only generated when a client attempts SSO and fails and can be caused for other reasons such as KBA 2386283 com.crystaldecisions.sdk.exception.SDKException$InvalidArg: The argument has an invalid value null (FWM 02024)
- Errors on found on the tomcat server in BI launchpad SDK logs, web/app logs, and even packet scans will indicate that delegation is failing in various ways
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Windows 10
- Internet Explorer
zie biauth emkba htkba AD SSO Windows 10 kerberos credential guard vintela ventila vintella ventela set up Active Directory login page logon page Active Directory single sign on sign-on slient automatic after upgrade FWM 02024 , KBA , BI-BIP-AUT , Authentication, ActiveDirectory, LDAP, SSO, Vintela , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.