In transaction GD23 reversed Special Ledger documents appear with "negative posting allowed" indicator (XNEGP), although original document was posted w/o flag.
- Financial Acocunting (FI)
- Special Ledger Accounting (SL)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA Finance
- SAP S/4HANA
Negative posting indicator, XNEGP, GD23, Special Ledger, SL, FB08, Reasons for reversal, Reasons for Reverse Posting, T001-XNEGP, T041C, T003-XNEGP, Negativbuchung , KBA , FI-SL-SL-A , Posting/Clearing , FI-GL-GL-A , Posting/Clearing , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.