You are having questions, how SPO or Multiprovider work.
Additionally, you might face typical issues with SPO, Multiprovider or Pruning:
- When Given Current date filter - its unnecessary hitting historical cube (no BWA) and fetching 0 records.
- Multiprovider Hint not being used
- poor runtime of queries
- Entry for Mulitprovider in RRKMULTIPROVHINT doesnt help
- Restricting cube data in multiprovider does not work
- PartProvider Pruning after upgrade
- Performance degraded since InfoProviders not in use are read
SAP BW 7.x
Pruning, multiprovider, SPO, semantic partition, constant, RRKMULTIPROVHINT, buffering, RSR_MULTIPROV_CHECK, logical partitioning, DBMAN 157, Time restriction, time derivation, RSPP_PART_MAINTAIN , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP , Analyzing Data , BW-BEX-OT-DBIF , Interface to Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.