Central Management Server(CMS), Input File Repository Server and Adaptive Processing Server (at least hosting Client Auditing Proxy Service) are required while using Web Intelligence Rich Client on 2-Tier mode.
Without Input File Repository Server (IFRS) started:
- While opening a report from enterprise server, error "The document cannot be retrieved from the File Repository Server . (WIS 30951) (WIS 30951)" is thrown.
- While saving a report to enterprise server, error "Could not save the document to the repository for the following reason: [repo_proxy 30] InfoStore::ObjectExport::commit-(Helpers::InfoStore::ObjectExport::commit) File Repository Server Input is down. (hr=#0x80042a4a)(Error #-2147210678 (WIS 30567)" is thrown.
Without Adaptive Processing Server (APS) started:
- While saving a report to local, error "Could not save the document to the repository for the following reason: unexpected exception occurred while INPROC_Auditing. (WIS 30567) (WIS 30567)" is thrown.
- While saving a report to enterprise server, error "Could not save the document to the repository for the following reason: [repo_proxy 58] SessionFacade::sendAuditEvents-Failed to pAuditService->Events() interface(SessionFacade::sendAuditEvents)Failed to send a request. Error:Failed to reconnect the service AuditProxyService, reason: All the servers with CMS BIPW12R2:6400, cluster @BIPW12R2:6400 and kind pjs are down or disabled(hr=#0x80049001)(WIS 30567)" is thrown.
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- Web Intelligence Rich Client
webi, 30951, 30567, unx, .unx, aps, DSLBridge, DSL Bridge, AuditProxyService, tier, tiers, 3-tier 3tier 2tier , KBA , BI-BIP-ADM , BI Servers, security & CrystalReports viewing in BI platform , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.