SRM DataSource (0BBP_TD_SC_1, 0BBP_TD_CONTR_2, 0SRM_TD_PO, 0BBP_TD_BID_1, 0SRM_TD_PO_ACC, 0SRM_TD_IV, 0BBP_TD_QUOT_1, 0BBP_TD_PO_1, etc.) delta extraction not working properly:
- SRM business object (SC, PO, Contract, Invoice, RFX, RFX Response, etc.) related data (value, price, data, vendor, approver, etc.) not extracted or updated wrongly,
- header or item fields not extracted or not updated,
- SRM documents are not selected or deleted.
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 2005 = SAP Supplier Relationship Management 5.0
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management 7.0 on SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
EBP, deltaload, table bbp_pdigp, line item not extracted, missing data, item level data not captured, CONF_IND, IR_IND, wrong status extracted, SC header description, record mode D, preferred vendor, customer fields not extracted, base unit, base unit of measurement value, schedule lines, final entry, Contract Release Value, CALL_OF_VAL_HDR, wrong item subtype, header release value, quotation item not extracted, wrong invoicing party, datasource, data source , KBA , SRM-BW , SRM Analytics , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.