- DBUnload is taking a long time in SQLAnywhere 16.0
- The host machine has a big amount of RAM
- The host machine has multiple CPUs
- DBUnload process is only using one CPU.
- The storage media is an Hard Disk Drive HDD
- SAP Mobile Platform 2.3/3.0
- SQLAnywhere 16.x
SAP Mobile Platform 2.3
dbunload slow performance , KBA , MOB-SUP-RT , SUP Runtime , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.