- You are using SAP Contact Center integrated with SAP CRM
- Business requires the use of SAPphone
- While tested the RFC connection in trasaction SM59, the following error is seen (TP SAPphoneBCM not registered) the connection name in some case may be different:
- OII logs shows the following :
- [SAPphoneC] No repository destination for SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcInvalidParameterException: Destination 0 does not exist
- At SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcDestinationManager.GetDestination (String destinationName)
- At WicomOII.SAPphoneClient.StartServer (Int32 i, String connection, String Server_Name)
- EXC> SAPphoneServer failed SAP.Middleware.Connector.RfcCommunicationException: LOCATION CPIC (TCP / IP) on local host SAPBCM01 with Unicode ERROR service '?' Unknown...
- SAP Contact Center
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP CRM 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP CRM 7.0
SAPphoneBCM not registered, Contact Center, BCM, No repository destination, RfcDestinationManager GetDestination, destinationName , KBA , CRM-IC-CHA-TEL , Telephony Integration , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.