- You have upgraded from a much earlier version of BPC 10.1 to the latest version
- You executed UJW_WS_TEST to clear the locks and start new locks
- You are having a problem with work status from both EPM Add-in and BPC web client
- Work status does not recognize any of the members belonging to a parent level
- You are getting the error: "The member <member-name> of the owner dimension does not belong to the <hierarchy-name> hierarchy for which the work status is defined. Select another member that belongs to the <hierarchy-name> hierarchy."
- You have applied all the known fixes that apply to your version, including 2395564 -- Patch01, 2436521
- SAP Business Planning and Consolidation 10.1, version for NetWeaver, standard version
work status, member of the owner dimension, does not belong to the hierarchy, for which the work status is defined, Select another member , KBA , troubleshooting , features and functionality , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.