- Search help of account assignment field, i.e. Cost Center, G/L Account Number, hangs upon searching, even though search results are returned and shown in the F4 help.
- Search help screen could also get hung when navigating from one tab to another in SRM.
- Search help screen may hang when navigating to settings -> all input helps.
- When accessing F12 shortcut, on Browser Debugging Tools, you can see error: "SCRIPT5007: Unable to get property 'length' of undefined or null reference" on file "TabStrip.js (1,4957)"
- SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supplier Relationship Management
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
F4 Help, F4Help, keeps running, not responding, hanging, stuck, freeze, frozen, stopped, stay, Webdynpro, portal, enterprise portal, EP, NWBC, netweaver business client, shopping cart, SC, SHC, rendering, UR, different tab, G/L Account tab, navigate between tabs, V_UI_BACKEND_SH, Supplier Relationship Management , KBA , SRM-EBP-CA-UI , User Interface/Templates , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , SRM-EBP-CA-ACC , Account Assignment , SRM-EBP-CA-SRH , Quick and Advanced Search , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.