- An order is selected by EDQA process (/SAPAPO/EDQA) and it’s confirmed by BOP. However, you notice the order is not removed from the ODL list.
- The expectation is that once an order gets completely confirmed, it should be removed automatically from the ODL list ((RCV list) that you created.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
ODL confirmation, order not removed, /SAPAPO/ODLC, /SAPAPO/ODLR , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP-ODL , Order due list , SCM-APO-ATP-EQA , Event-Driven Quantity Assignment , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.