In customizing "Global Parameters and Default Values for MRP Areas" (t-code /SAPAPO/MRPACUST01)
- "Processing with Stock Transport Requisitions" is activated
- "Stock Transfer Docs" is set to "1 - Stock Transport Requisitions for MRP Areas".
It is expected that with this setting, when stock transfers are created, if source and/or target location is with location type 1007 (MRP area), the system creates stock transport requisitions instead of stock transfer reservations.
It is working as expected for MRP area locations, but it is found that locations with location type 1050 (subcontractor) and 1011 (vendor) are also affected. It creates stock transport requisitions as well when target location is vendor or subcontractor.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Master Data (SCM-APO-MD)
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
/SAPAPO/MRPA_PROC_CATEGORY_GET , KBA , SCM-APO-SNP-HEU , SNP Heuristic Planning , SCM-APO-MD-LO , Location , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.