The following short dump occurs in GTS on transferring an order:
- Category ABAP Programming Error
- Runtime Errors GETWA_NOT_ASSIGNED
- ABAP Program /SAPSLL/SAPLCUHD_INTACT_OBJ
Information on where terminated
The termination occurred in ABAP program "/SAPSLL/SAPLCUHD_INTACT_OBJ", in "/SAPSLL/CUHD_GET_INSTANCE". The main program was "SAPMSSY1".
In the source code, the termination point is in line 18 of (Include) program "/SAPSLL/LCUHD_INTACT_OBJU08".
In the feeder system
The error is returned and displayed as:
- RFC error (Field Symbol not assigned)
- Global Trade Services (GTS)
- Global Trade Services / Logistics Services (SLL)
- SAP Global Trade Services
- GTS Plug_in
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
901, 900, 800, 720, 710, 700, 300, 300_640, 300_620, OBJECTS_OBJREF_NOT_ASSIGNED, sll-leg sll_pi, inconsistencies, number range, sales order, delivery save, customs document transfer, sm58 error, dump, runtime error, GTS error document not processed, customs document not created , KBA , SLL-LEG-PI-R3 , PI: R/3 , SLL-LEG-CON , Compliance Management , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.