You are facing one of the typical issues/questions with BEx hierachies:
- wrong data with (expanding) hierarchy nodes/leafs
- performance issues with hierarchies
- unexpected behaviour with hierarchies
- errors with hierarchy or hierarchy node variables
- issues with the REST_H node or the feature 'Suppress unassigned node'
- hierarchy nodes are resolved and long list of single values are processed
- questions for Temporal Hierarchy Join (THJ)
SAP BW 7.X
incorrect data, hierarchy, node, leaf, REST_H, performance, runtime, RSRHIERARCHYVIRT, 0FYEAR_FPER_K4, expand to level, resolve, database, table, unknown, /BI0/02, CX_SY_DYNAMIC_OSQL_SEMANTICS, THJ, Temporal Hierarchy Join , KBA , BW-BEX-OT , OLAP Technology , BW-BEX-OT-OLAP-HIER , Using Hierarchies , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.