- The IQ server process terminates abruptly
- It is a silent crash with no error messages appearing in the iqmsg file, std standard error file nor in the srv server log indicating what the problem might be
- A full core file is generated with a GDB back trace run against the core file showing these last calls...
- The issue is only seen when running SQL transactions using updatable cursors
- And a table object involved in the update cursor contains a data type of either LONG VARCHAR or LONG BINARY
- SAP IQ 15.x
- SAP IQ 16.x
- The crashing IQ process has so far only been seen on a HP-UX platform, but should apply to all platforms.
sybase, datatype, text, clob, lob, blob, abort, disappear, stop, terminate, longvarchar, longbinary, went away, CR807800, CR#807800, 807800, stacktrace, stktrc, stack trace, empty, nothing, curser , KBA , BC-SYB-IQ , Sybase IQ , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.