- Since SP8 (Hot Fix 188.8.131.52 - SAP Note 2358932) only embedded images can be used in outgoing emails (no URL source allowed)
- KBA 2348771 describes the possibility to embed or attached BASE64 encoded images using a reply template
- This is working well in some e-mail client for the end recipient but for other clients like Gmail the images appear with a red X and the image is only shown as attachment
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 Support Pack 8 with Hot Fix 184.108.40.206
- SAP Contact Center 7.0 Support Pack 9
CDT, IMG, Broken image, Email, Embedded, red x, encoded images, BCM, Contact Center, Outlook, Gmail, e-mail, embedding , KBA , CRM-CCI , Contact Center Infrastructure , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.