- BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CREATE is used to export the default fields 'maintloc' and 'sortfield' for newly created notifications
- When accessing these notifications in IW21/22/23, the fields are not filled with the expected default values
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_CREATE, BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_DATA_MODIFY, BAPI_ALM_NOTIF_SAVE, BAPI_TRANSACTION_COMMIT, Sort, Location, SE38, IW22, IW23 , KBA , PM-WOC-MN , Maintenance Notifications , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.