You have an EPM Add-in report that uses Excel formulas and Excel Filter as described below.
- Some rows are Excel formulas, and some are EPMOlapMember
- On the last row for each columns there is Excel formula SUM(), and it calculates the sum of all the values in the rows above it.
- The report uses Excel filter set on one of the columns
- When users open the report filtered, such that some rows are filtered out, if they first refresh the report by Workbook, the values for some of the filtered rows are not included in the summary line. But this happens only to some of the filtered rows not all of them.
- When users open the report un-filtered, then refresh by workbook or worksheet returns correct values for the summary line, reflecting all the filtered out rows correctly.
- EPM Add-in for Microsoft Office, SP29 patch 1
filter, sum, invalid, native excel, filter function , KBA , sum() , excel sum() , excel filter , invalid value , troubleshooting , reporting , EPM-XLS-NW , EPM Excel Client BPC NW , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.