- What is a P-User?
- How to delete a P-User ID
- Remove the public user ID
- Self-registered P-User not needed
- All users linked by an email address
- My profile in Launchpad shows S-User IDs as well as P-User IDs
- Launchpad message: There are multiple accounts using the e-mail address xxxxx
- Error: Your user does not have access to the SAP ONE Support Launchpad. You are currently signed-in with a P-User ID. The SAP ONE Support Launchpad only works with S-User IDs.
- SAP Suppot Portal
- SAP ONE Support Launchpad
puser , p user , s-user id , suser , s-user , s user id , launchpad profiles , public user , p-user , BC-IAM-IDS , KBA , XX-SER-SAPSMP-USR , SAP Support Portal - User Administration , XX-SER-SAPSMP-LAUNCH , SAP Support Portal Launchpad , BC-IAM-IDS , Identity Authentication Service , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.