Within SAP Solution Manager 7.1 or 7.2, attempting to display the Detail List for a configured and active Business Process Operations monitoring object from the related Alert Inbox fails with one of the following behaviours occurring:
- The SAPGUI window opened for the managed system is blank.
- The SAPGUI window opened for the managed system requires user login credentials to access.
- The SAPGUI window opened for the managed system displays a SAP Start Screen.
- The alert details of the monitoring object after upgrading to 7.2 is missing the metric description and link to alert details URL.
- For IDOC Monitoring, the message "No data available - use "All Idocs" button to retrieve current status" is displayed in the detail list when opened.
- SAP Solution Manager 7.1
- SAP Solution Manager 7.2
SOLMAN, BPMON, BPO, BPM, DETAIL LIST, Alert Details, SSF/PTAB, SM_BPM_DET, TRUSTED_RFC, S_TABU_DIS, SAP_MANAGED_BPOANA_ALL, URL Generation Framework, ALERT_DETAILS_SM, ALERT_DETAILS_ST, IDOC, IMIDOC, no data available, All IDocs. , KBA , SV-SMG-MON-BPM-MON , Monitoring , SV-SMG-MON-BPM , Business Process Operations , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.