- The request date displayed in the infoprovider manager is different from the date displayed in transaction rsrq.
- you found one request was not deleted by another request even the automatic deletion condition contains the option "Is in the Current Month", and the two requests have the same month in the infoprovider manager browser, also other deletion conditions are met.
For example, in the infoprovider manager, you see the request date is 01.05.2017:
But the request which has the reqeust date 01.05.2017 was not deleted even the overlapping request deletion setting is as followed:
And in transcation rsrq, you see the request start date which is shown as 01.05.2017 in infoprovider manager is shown as 04/30.2017:
- SAP NetWeaver 2004
- SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP NetWeaver 7.4
- SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.3
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP NetWeaver 7.5
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP NetWeaver 7.0
Business Warehouse, BW, 3.5, 7.01, 7.02, 7.03, 7.31, 7.4, 7.5, 7.51 , KBA , BW-WHM-DST-MON , Monitor , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.