- Tried to start Replication Agent (RepAgent) in SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE)
- RepAgent failed with the following error:
Error: 9231, Severity: 16, State: 1
RepAgent(8). The Connect Dataserver name was not specified via 'sp_start_rep_agent', nor was it found in sysattributes, or sysservers. Make sure that you have done a 'sp_addserver <svr>, local'.
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) is used for this replication
- SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise (ASE) all versions
- SAP Replication Server (SRS) all versions
SAP Adaptive Server Enterprise all versions ; SAP Replication Server all versions
Rep agent, Repagent , KBA , BC-SYB-ASE , Sybase ASE Database Platform (non Business Suite) , BC-SYB-REP , Sybase Replication Server (standalone) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.