When using PB 12.6 with IBM Team Concert 5.02 MSSCCI API issues observed:
- Some objects are showing up in "Unresolved" meaning they have been checked out and altered but not checked in. In many of these cases, that has not been the case.
- The objects have not been touched by a developer yet it appears that PB or RTC is making changes (adding line spaces, PB control commentt, etc).
- Objects were changed and checked in by one developer, accepted into the repository workspace by another developer. Get Latest updates and appears to syncs the objects correctly.
- On a subsequent Get Latest, the files are appearing in the second user's Unresolved folder with the change reversed.
- SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
- IBM Rational Team Concert 5.02 MSSCCI API
SAP PowerBuilder 12.6
Rational clearcase source control , KBA , BC-SYB-PB , Powerbuilder , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.