- You executed a system refresh and now incremental backups using BRBACKUP are failing.
- The error in the BRBACKUP log file is similar to the following:
- The last full backup BRBACKUP is trying to use was taken before the system refresh
- There is a full backup taken after the system refresh that finished successfully and is available
- You were using a third-part tool that needs the config file init<SID>.bki
- SAP Systems based on SAP NetWeaver
- Oracle Database
tivoli , ibm, TSM/TDP, TSM, TDP, BRTOOLS, BR0054I, BRBACKUP terminated with errors, Tivoli Data Protection , KBA , BC-DB-ORA-DBA , Database Administration with Oracle , BC-DB-ORA , Oracle , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.