- Unable to select HANA tables or HANA views to create universe in Information Design Tool through JDBC connection
- Error "SAP DBTech JDBC: : insufficient privilege:  user is not authorized" appears when creating universe and report on HANA tables or HANA views
- What minimum privileges are required to access HANA Views from universe through JDBC connection
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
- Information Design Tool (IDT)
- Web Intelligence (WebI)
- SAP HANA
BO, BI, 4.0, 4.1, 4.2, IDT, webi, universe, HANA, data foundation, view, table, insufficient privilege, privilege, authorized, privileges, _SYS_BIC, JDBC, 258, 2950, BiSL , KBA , BI-RA-WBI , Web Intelligence , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.