- Any model has been checked in to the repository for the first time (Status is New) and into a change list.
- The changelist was approved.
- The integration of model changes has been canceled by the user.
- Changes made to the model have not been integrated, but the change list was deleted.
- The Output view displays "The document has been successfully checked in."
- User has to check in the model into a (new) change list again.
SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
changelist, dropped, removed, cancelled, integrate, merge, 808392, CR808392, CR#808392 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.