- Changes are made to vendor master data in transaction XK99 but are not committed to the database
- Message "Changes have been made F2056" is presented after the save but the change is not committed to the database
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA
SAP ERP Central Component all versions ; SAP ERP all versions ; SAP R/3 Enterprise all versions ; SAP R/3 all versions ; SAP S/4HANA all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA all versions
F2056, XK99, Mass Change, Vendor, LFA1, LFB1, LFM1, Vendor Master, MASS , KBA , LO-MD-BP-VM , Vendor Master , MM-PUR-GF-MAS , Mass change , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.