- A view needs to be dropped and recreated to apply changes to the database.
- View triggers are deleted when the parent view is dropped.
- Modifying the database, no SQL statement is generated to recreate the view triggers.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
- IBM DB2 for z/OS
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
db2mvs, associated, attached, alter, modify, lost, missing, deleted, removed, 808385, CR808385, CR#808385 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.