- Reverse engineering from a live database.
- The Database Reverse Engineering dialog allows you to specify the objects to reverse engineer.
- Item Enable is available in various objects located in the Root > Script > Objects category of the DBMS resource file to specify whether an object is supported.
- Setting Enable to False removes the sub-tabs User, Group, Domain, Trigger, Procedure, Tablespace, Sequence, etc. in the Database Reverse Engineering dialog.
- Sub-tabs Table, View, System Table and Synonym are still present in the Database Reverse Engineering dialog.
- Property Exclude from Model is available most of metaclasses in the Profile category.
- Selecting the Exclude from Model checkbox does not remove the reference to these metaclasses in the Database Reverse Engineering dialog.
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
"reverse engineer", RE, disable, option, tab, 808354, CR808354, CR#808354 , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Bug Filed
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.