- A new tax category was customized at material master level for a tax country
- After creation it is not required any more and its tax classification entries were deleted.
- Now, a material does not have any tax classification entries in configuration for the tax category but it still appears as a mandatory tax data entry
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
MG03STEUER, TATYP, SPRO, Sales, and, Distribution, Basic, functions, Taxes, Define, Tax, Determination, Rule, Rules , KBA , LO-MD-MM , Material Master , LO-MD-BP-CM , Customer Master , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.