Navigating to a segment from the graphical modeler, the system throw an BSP error page with below error message:
The following error text was processed in the system:
The picklist field //PROFILE/STRUCT.PF_TYPE has no valuehelp descriptor.
- Exception Class CX_CHTMLB_EXCEPTION
- Program CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CP
- Include CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CM004
- ABAP Class CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY
- Method CREATE_UI_ELEMENT
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 2007
- SAP Customer Relationship Management 7.0 and higher
- SAP enhancement package for SAP Customer Relationship Management
- SAP enhancement package for SAP CRM, version for SAP HANA
CX_CHTMLB, BSP , KBA , CRM-MKT-SEG , Segmentation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.