Navigating to a segment from the graphical modeler, the system throw an BSP error page with below error message:
The following error text was processed in the system:
The picklist field //PROFILE/STRUCT.PF_TYPE has no valuehelp descriptor.
- Exception Class CX_CHTMLB_EXCEPTION
- Program CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CP
- Include CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY======CM004
- ABAP Class CL_CHTMLB_CONFIG_UTILITY
- Method CREATE_UI_ELEMENT
"Image/data in this KBA is from SAP internal systems, sample data, or demo systems. Any resemblance to real data is purely coincidental."
- SAP Customer Relationship Management - All version
CX_CHTMLB, BSP , KBA , CRM-MKT-SEG , Segmentation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.