- Your data base version is DB2 10.5 FP5
- BPC Lite optimization is taking over 30 hours to complete
- ST12 trace shows most of the time is spent in ABAP statement DD04L
- ST12 shows a select statement that uses the SAPTOOLS.MEMORY_TABLE
- SAP Business planning and consolidation 10, version for SAP NetWeaver (BPC NW 10);
- SAP Business planning and consolidation 10.1, version for SAP NetWeaver (BPC NW 10.1);
DB2, DB6, Lite optimization, IBMid, DD04L, "DD04L", SQL, SQL Statement, Select Distinct, SELECT DISTINCT, TABLE, SAPTOOLS.MEMORY_TABLE, CAST, AS BLOB, CARDINALITY , KBA , performance , troubleshooting , 3rd party tools config and system admin , EPM-BPC-NW , NetWeaver Version , BW-SYS-DB-DB6 , BW DB2 Universal Database , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.