- The Excel Import extension provides a wizard to map tables of objects in an Excel file to PowerDesigner objects and properties.
- The Excel document lists some objects, including name, code and parent information.
- The import of the Excel file is complete but warnings have been logged in the output window:
Error: Could not find parent object
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.5
- SAP PowerDesigner (PD) 16.6
SAP PowerDesigner 16.5 ; SAP PowerDesigner 16.6
composite, view, children, child, sub-objects, eam, areas , KBA , BC-SYB-PD , PowerDesigner , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.