- PGI reversal through VL09 leads to SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC short dump
- Goods receipt in MIGO causes a short dump in form "SERIALNUMBER_POST"
- SAP ERP Plant Maintenance (PM)
- SAP ERP Logistics (LO)
- SAP R/3
- SAP R/3 Enterprise
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP Enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
- SAP S/4HANA, on-premise
- SAP S/4HANA, cloud edition
"SERIALNUMBER_POST", "SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC", "SAPLIEP1", LIEP1U01, CX_SY_OPEN_SQL_DB, goods movements, gi, goods issue, gr, goods receipt, reversal, migo, S_EQBS, equipment, serial number, "INSERT EQBS FROM TABLE IEQBS_INS." , KBA , PM-EQM-EQ , Equipment , LO-MD-SN , Serial Numbers , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.