- You want to select which sales orders will be transferred to APO during the initial load of an Integration Model (Tcode CFM1), however there is no filter to select specific sales orders.
- For example, you have 50 sales orders for a material/plant combination, but you want to select only 20 of them to be transferred to APO.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management Interfaces (SCM-APO-INT)
SAP Supply Chain Management all versions ; SAP enhancement package for SAP Supply Chain Management all versions
Selective SOs, integration sales order, selecting, IM, BM , KBA , SCM-APO-INT-SLS , Sales , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.