- A currency is set as CURRDEC<>2 in table TCURX. Such as JPY, TWD, HUF, KRW, COP, etc.
- A HANA view contains amount values in this currency. For example: 1.23 JPY. The table used in the hana view could be an ERP (R/3) table contains some transaction data.
- An HCPR is build on the HANA view.
- A query is built on the HCPR and display the amount value in query result.
- When run the query, you get 1 JPY instead of 1.23 JPY or 123 JPY.
BW 7.4 above
SAP BW/4HANA 1.0 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.4 ; SAP NetWeaver 7.5
JPY, HUF, COP, KRW, TWD, internal/external format conversion, TCURX, EXT, INT , KBA , BW-BEX-OT-HCPR , CompositeProvider Query , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.