- Error: "An exception was caught while fetching dynamic recipients data. Did you properly configure your publication? (FBE60311)"
- Error: "com.businessobjects.publisher.exception.PublishingException$GenericException: An exception error occurred while retrieving dynamic recipient data from the specified data provider. Did you configure your publication properly? (FBE42031)"
- Error: "com.businessobjects.sdk.core.CoreException: com.google.inject.CreationException: Guice configuration errors:"
- Error at com.businessobjects.rebean.wi.impl.config.RebeanRequestsModule.bindHandler(RebeanRequestsConfigurator.java:103):
A binding to com.businessobjects.sdk.core.server.IServerRequestHandler annotated with @com.google.inject.name.Named(value=com.businessobjects.rebean.wi.server.requests.OpenDocumentRequest) was already configured at com.businessobjects.rebean.wi.impl.config.RebeanRequestsModule.bindHandler(RebeanRequestsConfigurator.java:103).
- This configurator is duplicated: 'com.businessobjects.rebean.wi.impl.config.RebeanConfigurator'
- Error "A bundle must appear only once in the classpath, please clean up"
- SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence Platform 4.x
SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.0 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.1 ; SAP BusinessObjects Business Intelligence platform 4.2
publishingservice,postpublishingservice,classpath, APS.CORE, bundle , KBA , BI-BIP-PUB , Publishing and scheduling in InfoView/BI launch pad , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.