When using a Web Dynpro ABAP applications in IE11 (e.g. such as any POWL applications), users try to paste multiple entries from clipboard (i.e. copy and paste) and one or all the following cases might occur:
- The copy and paste will not work at all;
- Only the first entry will be copied, not all the list;
- The formatting and the theme of the application is lost;
- The browser freezes and needs to be closed.
- Web Dynpro for ABAP
- SAP NetWeaver all versions
- SAP Web Application Server for SAP S/4HANA all versions
webdynpro; web dynpro; Unable to get property 'oGetMainLS' of undefined or null reference; oXmlHttp.open(sMethod,sUrl,bAsync); Access is Denied; lightspeed.js; SCRIPT5; browser hangs; freeze; stuck; Internet Explorer; IE 11; POWL; Personal Object Worklist; Multiple Selection; Select Options; table; Change Query; order number; Freight Units; TM; selection screen; NWBC; not able to paste lines; cut and paste; , KBA , BC-WD-ABA-REN , Web Dynpro ABAP Rendering , BC-WD-UR , Unified Rendering , BC-WD-ABA , Web Dynpro ABAP , BC-WD-ABA-RUN , Web Dynpro ABAP Runtime , BC-MUS-POW , Personal Object Worklist , BC-WD-ABA-GEN , Web Dynpro ABAP Generation , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.