- on premise HANA Database live connections stopped working after BusinessObjects cloud update
- Connection Logon screen just shakes after entering credentials with no error message
- Trace not showing any error
- HCP live connection or any other connection type using HCC (such as BW on premise or ERP) is still working as expected
- Chrome developer console intermittently throwing "app.chunk.6.slice_of_main-chunk.b688c82….js:23 GET https://tenant-address/sap/fpa/services/pusher/Pusher.xsjs?from=2017-05-17T09:20:17.780Z&tenant=number 404 (Not Found)"
- SAP BusinessObjects Cloud 2017.8.2
EPM, SAP Cloud for Planning, sc4p, c4p, cforp, cloudforplanning, Hana Cloud for Planning, EPM-ODS, Cloud for Analytics, C4P, Cloud4Analytics, CloudforAnalytics, Cloud 4 Planning, HCP, C4A, BOC, SAPBusinessObjectsCloud, BusinessObjectsCloud, BOBJ, BOBJcloud, BOCloud., BICloud, HCC, connector, premise , KBA , LOD-ANA-BI , SAP Analytics Cloud - Business Intelligence (BOC) , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.