- Warning Error AAPO010 "Critical current number level 99800 (a maximum of 99998) reached for asset &1 &3"
- At what point does AAPO010 appear as a warning message after implementing SAP Note 439823, and at what point does it turn into an error message? Why?
- What should (must) be done before the hard coded error AAPO010 is reached?
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
AAPO 010 Short dump SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC LNRAN overflow note 439823 KO88 CJ88 AIBU AB01 FB01 massive settlement AMSP_CHECK_TRANSACTION_ALLOWED HANA DB , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , CO-OM-OPA-F , Period-end Closing , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , IM-FA , Spec. investments , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.