- "Critical current number level 99800 (a maximum of 99998) reached for asset &1 &3"
- At what point does AAPO010 appear as a warning message after implementing SAP Note 439823, and at what point does it turn into an error message? Why?
- What should you do before you reach the hard coded error AAPO010?
- An example: when trying to execute a settlement using t-code CJ88, you receive an error message "Critical number level 99800 (maximum 99998) reached for asset XYZ in company code ABC".
- Financial Accounting (FI)
- Asset Accounting (FI-AA)
- SAP R/3 4.6A, 4.6B, 4.6C
- SAP R/3 Enterprise 4.7
- SAP ERP Central Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP, version for SAP HANA
AAPO 010, Short dump, SAPSQL_ARRAY_INSERT_DUPREC LNRAN overflow KO88, CJ88, AIBU, AB01, FB01, massive settlement, AMSP_CHECK_TRANSACTION_ALLOWED. HANA DB, , KBA , FI-AA-AA-C , Transactions , CO-OM-OPA-F , Period-end Closing , FI-AA-AA , Basic Functions , IM-FA , Spec. investments , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.