- SAP HANA database has the parameter global.ini->sslenforce set to TRUE.
- When connecting the SAP HANA database from ABAP instance, received the following errors:
- SQL Message: only secure connections are allowed
- -- ERROR only secure connections are allowed
- SAP systems based on SAP NetWeaver;
- SAP HANA database.
Solution Manager, sslenforce, enforce, dbco, dbcon, ERROR only secure connections are allowed, , KBA , HAN-DB-SEC , SAP HANA Security & User Management , HAN-DB , SAP HANA Database , BC-DB-HDB-SYS , Database Interface/DBMS for SAP HANA , CA-LTR-DB , LT Replication Server DB connection , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.