You want to create a support incident for global Available-To-Promise (gATP) issue on component SCM-APO-ATP* and you want to know which information and details you need to provide in the incident.
- SAP Supply Chain Management (SCM)
- SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SCM-APO)
- SAP Supply Chain Management global Available-to-Promise (SCM-APO-ATP)
- SAP Supply Chain Management 2005
- SAP Supply Chain Management 2007
- SAP Supply Chain Management 4.0
- SAP Supply Chain Management 4.1
- SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 1 for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 2 for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 3 for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
- SAP enhancement package 4 for SAP Supply Chain Management 7.0
GATP, Global Available-To-Promise, incident, message, create, SCM, APO, performance, dump, sales order, delivery, STR, STO, check instructions, check mode, allocation, planned order, production order, Product Availability Check (PAC), Allocation (PAL), Forecast (FCS), Backorder processing (BOP), Condition Technique (CND), Event-Driven Quantity Assignment (EDQA), Order Due List (ODL), Capable-To-Promise (CTP), Multilevel ATP Check (MATP), Parameter-dependent ATP Safety Stock, Rules-Based ATP Check (RBA), Routing Guide, Rounding, Reassignment of Order Confirmations (ROC), Transportation and Shipment Scheduling, Configurable Process Scheduling (CPS), SOA, Third-Party Order Processing (TPOP), /SAPAPO/SDORDER_DEL, /SAPAPO/SDRQCR21, /SAPAPO/CCR, Temporary quantity assignments (TQA), note, KBA, WIKI, BADI, component, help, sub component, connection, priority, error, processing, speed up, steps to reproduce, example, user data, logon, system, debug, application, assign, attach, trace, custom, ST30, ST12, ST05, database. , KBA , SCM-APO-ATP , Global Available-to-Promise , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.