How to include planned freight cost in GST calculations?
How to include Un-planned freight cost in GST calculations in MIRO?
- SAP Release Independent
- This is relevant for India Localization or Country India version (CIN) component
- This is relevant for CIN Materials Management (MM) module
- This is relevant for CIN Sales and Distribution (SD) module
- This is relevant for CIN Financials (FI) module
- SAP R/3
- SAP ERP Core Component
- SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for SAP ERP
- SAP enhancement package for S4 HANA
GST, XX-CSC-IN-MM, freight cost, MIRO, delivery cost, taxes, routine 362, BASB, subtotal 4, sub total 6, double taxation in MIRO, double taxation, MIRO tax calculation issue, Freight value in GST, Freight tax, Tax calculation issue in MIRO, wrong GST calculation, wrong Tax in MIRO, Wrong tax getting calculated, MIRO tax issue, Incorrect tax, Incorrect GST calculated,unplanned delivery cost, un-planned. , KBA , XX-CSC-IN-MM , Materials Management , How To
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.