- PCM Configure setting with the option FQDN (Fully Qualifies Domain Name), instead of NETBIOS option
- PCM server name is using long name like "Server1.domain_name.local" with domain name
- After a full model calculation of model, each time PCMMain service starts, previous calculated results from models folder are removed.
- All the directories for the models were deleted with the Event log message "PCM Main Service : Model\Failed\Invalid Model Directory C:\PCMTemp\Models\Model123 removed."
- SAP BusinessObjects Profitability and Cost Management 10 SP11 Patch 3 (SAP EPM PCM)
- FQDN (Fully Qualifies Domain Name) option used in PCM Configure
Remove results, FQDN, NETBIOS, PCM Main service, Model\Failed\Invalid Model Directory, PCMTemp\Models removed, model cube deleted , KBA , EPM-PCM , Profitability and Cost Management, EPO, PP, AA, Metify , Problem
About this pageThis is a preview of a SAP Knowledge Base Article. Click more to access the full version on SAP ONE Support launchpad (Login required).
Search for additional results
Visit SAP Support Portal's SAP Notes and KBA Search.